PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what...

Jeff Willard
04-01-2013, 8:10 AM
...a crokinole board is. But I have a feeling I'm gonna' find out.

http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?p=70655&cat=1,41637

David Weaver
04-01-2013, 8:19 AM
It appears to be something required for steampunk sculpture work. Based on one of the pictures.

Those pictures need a few rivets, some steam, and a torpedo welder. And maybe smashing pumpkins music.

Adam Cruea
04-01-2013, 8:24 AM
I like the safety goggles the dude has on.

I need those for some motorcycle riding. :D

Jessica Pierce-LaRose
04-01-2013, 8:51 AM
If I remember right, Crokinole is like tiny desktop shuffleboard/curling, but you approach the center from all sides. The board was like a chinese checkers one, sort of hex-shaped or something. I think it might be a Canadian thing . . . i vaguely remember my grandparents friends playing it.

I like the video where he's using the vise to sharpen a pencil.

I could see how this could be an interesting solution if you making a lot of some weird thing. The part that fascinates me is the handwheel and casings for the screws . . . it makes me wonder if LV is working on some sort of wagon vise. . .

Rob Lee
I like the safety goggles the dude has on.

I need those for some motorcycle riding. :D

We'll have those in stock soon....with two sets of lenses - clear, and tinted....

Cheers -

Rob

Chris Henke
The video is hysterical---love the pencil sharpening part. Happy 1st of April, all...

Chris

Adam Cruea
04-01-2013, 8:58 AM
We'll have those in stock soon....with two sets of lenses - clear, and tinted....

Cheers -

Rob

AWESOME!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

This makes me happy. I have been looking for a pair of riding goggles like that.

Rob Lee
04-01-2013, 9:08 AM
AWESOME!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

This makes me happy. I have been looking for a pair of riding goggles like that.

Even better - they'll be $14.50 ....

.... maybe we should put that up???

:)

Cheers -

Rob

Zach Dillinger
04-01-2013, 9:15 AM
Even better - they'll be $14.50 ....

.... maybe we should put that up???

:)

Cheers -

Rob

I have absolutely zero need for them, but darn it all if they aren't cool. I want them! Might as well throw in the deluxe spider vise while we are at it... :)