PDA

View Full Version : Can't see new listing style...

Mark Mazzo
02-17-2003, 1:30 PM
First of all, thanks for what looks to be a great new forum for those of us migrating from Badger Pond.

I just activated my account successfully and I was trying to take a look at the new threaded listing style but I can't seem to see any threads. I'm anxious to see the changes because I really do lie the way threads are viewed at Badger Pond.

Here's what I did: I followed the directions to add "/Thread" to the end of the SawMill Creek URL (i.e. www.sawmillcreek.org/thread) and when I go there I see a set of links to the various forums at the top of the screen, but no threads. If I click on any of the forum links it does not alter the page that is shown. By the way, I've tried this in both IE and Opera browsers. No lick in either.

Any thoughts?

-- Mark :confused:

Jackie Outten
02-17-2003, 1:43 PM
Mark,

Aaron is currently working on the new listing so it is not available at the present time. I am sure he will post when it is back up and running.

Mark Mazzo
02-17-2003, 1:59 PM
I was seing so many posts about the "new listing style" that I thought that I was missing something ;) I'll keep my eyes peeled for Aaron's post about it.

-- Mark