PDA

View Full Version : I have a question with mounting Delta T2 to Rigid R4512

Trevor Roeder
03-19-2013, 5:38 PM
Anybody who has this combination can you chime in and give me some tips or tricks to mounting this.

If any current holes line up do I use them or will they be to high or low for accurate mounting?

John Hays
03-19-2013, 9:31 PM
I don't have a T2, but when I was researching it for my R4512, I recall people saying that you had to drill new holes no matter what. That is one reason why I marked it off my list.

Trevor Roeder
03-19-2013, 10:58 PM
I don't have a T2, but when I was researching it for my R4512, I recall people saying that you had to drill new holes no matter what. That is one reason why I marked it off my list.

I knew I would have to drill some holes and that didn't bother me, just wanted to hear from somebody who drilled completely new holes above or below the oem ones. After a mock set-up it seems like the holes could go down a 1/16" since the fence will be about an 1/8" above table with current line of holes

John Hays
03-20-2013, 2:04 AM
After a mock set-up it seems like the holes could go down a 1/16" since the fence will be about an 1/8" above table with current line of holes

Yep, that is what I read on other forums. Do a google search and you will find a few installation threads, which are somewhat vague, but helpful none the less. To me, the conversion sounded too much like a nightmare, so I decided against buying one. Good luck! :)