PDA

View Full Version : Swap Meet Confirmation Email

Keith Outten
05-09-2005, 10:55 AM
I have been sending maps and directions to the SwapMeet for about 2 weeks now, everyone who requested them should have received directions and a local area map via email. If you have not received your conformation email please leave me a Private Message with your email address here at SawMill Creek and I will resend the data to you.

The response to the SwapMeet has been excellent and I am sure there will still be a few last minute Lucy's this week, with over six acres of space we still have plenty of room. Bring your lawn chairs, tables and picnic lunches and don't forget to bring stuff to swap, barter or buy.

We are really looking forward to meeting everyone this Saturday and enjoying the days events. My workshop office is chock full of drawing prizes, it is unlikely that anyone will go home empty handed :)

Should anyone have problems and need assistance you can contact me at 757-871-8214.

Ed Lang
05-09-2005, 3:13 PM
I was told today that I64 to the Coleman bridge would not be a wise route on a Saturday morning due to traffic. What is your opinion (or others) about this?

I was told to take the 220 exit on I64 to West Point and come down from the North.

My route will be from the Richmond, VA via I64 way as I live just outside of Charlottesville, VA.

I am still looking for bees wax if anyone has a little bit I could try.

Aaron Koehl
05-09-2005, 3:50 PM
Ed,

The Coleman bridge and I64 is just fine on Saturday mornings.
West Point is actually more likely to back up with the current bridge construction, but either way will get you there.

I64 might get a little heavy (but not congested/stopped) through Williamsburg.

For a scenic route, take the Colonial Parkway exit (toward Yorktown) and enjoy 7 or 8 miles of river-side driving. It will dump you out right before the Coleman.

Ed Lang
05-09-2005, 6:22 PM
Aaron,

Thanks for the info. I'll go one way and return the other!

I looked in my mailbox today and found a big chunk of beeswax from a "creeker" WOW! Just post something in the AM and it is at home when you get there! Now that is service!

Going to turn right now and try it out!!!!!

:)