PDA

View Full Version : Laser Ceramic

Jesse Anderson
03-19-2013, 12:19 AM
So i have been going through some Sample's that i recently ordered and was will be wondering what ceramics work the best.

Was able to pick up a Dozen Mugs for $25.00 Black in Color on a few. Other are Black and a white base underneath. Probably good for laser engraving. I will post some photo's in about a week or so when i get it all figured out. This is the ordering season and i have some many products coming in my door it is a giant headache.

Mike Null
03-19-2013, 5:29 AM
Lucy

Please list your affiliation in your signature.

Dan Hintz
03-19-2013, 9:00 AM
Mike,

You must have thread jumped... I posted you comment in the shirt thread where I think it belonged. I know I've suggested Lucy post her affiliation in the past, but so far she hasn't added it... maybe a PM from a mod will nudge her in the correct direction.

Martin Boekers
03-19-2013, 9:41 AM
JDS sell laserable mugs, mysel, I prefer the Dye Sublimated ones.

Lucy Lee
03-19-2013, 9:09 PM
Hi Mike,
we are laser machine maufacture,before we write our company name ,was deleted by admistrator,so I really don't know how to do
Thank you

Best Regards
Lucy Lee

Lucy

Please list your affiliation in your signature.

Mike Null
03-19-2013, 9:13 PM
Lucy

If you listed your website that would have been deleted but we encourage you to list your company name and address. Sorry if there is a misunderstanding.

Lucy Lee
03-19-2013, 9:17 PM
Mike,
Ok,I see
Best Regards

Mike Null
03-19-2013, 9:19 PM
Lucy

Thank you.

PS

You're a good contributor when issues arise so it's good to have you as a member.