PDA

View Full Version : Plywood Source near Loudoun County, VA

Paul McGaha
03-12-2013, 8:40 PM
Know of any good plywood sources near Loudoun County, VA?

PHM

Jordan Lane
03-12-2013, 8:51 PM
Here's a ling to Northland Forrest products

http://www.northlandforest.com/manassas.shtml not sure how far that is from you though

M Toupin
03-12-2013, 10:15 PM
Northland is great for domestic solid stock and they let you hand pick. I don't believe they handle any sheet goods though. If I need quantity it's worth it for me to drive out there. Check out the shorts while you're there, great prices on 4-5 footers.

For sheet goods I use Worth Woodgroup in Norfolk, but they have a locations in Richmond and Baltimore too. They also carry blum hardware and other supplies at reasonable prices.

Mike

Eric DeSilva
03-12-2013, 11:22 PM
NFP does sheet goods. You might also ask about delivery--I needed a dozen sheets of 18mm BB ply and a half dozen sheets of 12mm BB ply and they brought it to me... Not the greatest selection of exotics, but well organized and everyone I've dealt with there has been great.

Dave Mendoza
03-13-2013, 9:33 PM
I'm also in Loudoun and I go to NFP for all my sheet goods. Friendly staff, but Warren (my favorite) no longer works there. The new guys are a little green. I get my sheet goods, rough lumber, S4S lumber, and cabinet hardware there.