PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day!!!!!

Mark Singer
05-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Happy mothers day to all the woodworking mothers and all the non woodworking mothers and to the mothers of woodworking fathers and to the mothers of woodworking husbands and to the female parents of children that are woodworkers or have wood dashboard trim in their cars or sit today on seats made of wood or like the word dovetail I am working on a jig that mixes margaritas using my old Rockwell #100 router I must be carfull not to let liquid into the motor ..Oh and happy mothersday to the pets of woodworkers that are mothers and to the fish that swim in the aquariums and ponds of woodworkers that are mothers or know mothers that are fish and their children also there are mice in my workshop that I am sure are mothers because I see their children visiting me while I am woodworking and to all the Tasmanian artists whose work is at the "Convergence" show at the Oceanside Museum of art and to all the people or living things that where are or may have know mothers except for a few people that fall into a different class of mothers and usually have another name the follows it I can think of a few it looks like a beautiful day here and we will have a brunch Called "Get Ma Out the Kitchen" this is the name Ryan came up with which everyone likes and we are not letting mom or any of the moms do any cooking or dishwashing I am making an egg/matzo dish which reminds me I have to go.have a wonderful day and celebrate mom!

Ken Fitzgerald
05-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Mark....ya' pretty well got it covered! I concur!

Randy Moore
05-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Yep Mark, you said it all.

Randy

Mark Singer
05-08-2005, 4:37 PM
Its a great party so far....I got to get back...sorry

John Miliunas
05-08-2005, 7:18 PM
Its a great party so far....I got to get back...sorry

Dang, now THAT was a mouthful!!! :) As was already said, I think you have it covered. Oh, I don't believe for one minute that you're "sorry" to get back to the party!!!:D Enjoy!:) :cool:

Joe Mioux
05-08-2005, 7:44 PM
:confused:
Happy mothers day to all the woodworking mothers and all the non woodworking mothers and to the mothers of woodworking fathers and to the mothers of woodworking husbands and to the female parents of children that are woodworkers or have wood dashboard trim in their cars or sit today on seats made of wood or like the word dovetail I am working on a jig that mixes margaritas using my old Rockwell #100 router I must be carfull not to let liquid into the motor ..Oh and happy mothersday to the pets of woodworkers that are mothers and to the fish that swim in the aquariums and ponds of woodworkers that are mothers or know mothers that are fish and their children also there are mice in my workshop that I am sure are mothers because I see their children visiting me while I am woodworking and to all the Tasmanian artists whose work is at the "Convergence" show at the Oceanside Museum of art and to all the people or living things that where are or may have know mothers except for a few people that fall into a different class of mothers and usually have another name the follows it I can think of a few it looks like a beautiful day here and we will have a brunch Called "Get Ma Out the Kitchen" this is the name Ryan came up with which everyone likes and we are not letting mom or any of the moms do any cooking or dishwashing I am making an egg/matzo dish which reminds me I have to go.have a wonderful day and celebrate mom!

And this is your post at 9:29 am???:confused: :eek: :o

Did the Champaign start flowing a bit early for the chefs?:rolleyes:

you do my heart good!!!!:)

Mark Singer
05-08-2005, 8:50 PM
Here Are some pics of the brunch...Some of the pretty Moms....one of SMC's prettiest woodworkers, Jessica Singer, Ryan and his girlfriend , Stefanie, Dexter and his girlfriend ,Coco ....some seroius Bocci playing...Guitar...Old Java...my Matzo dish was great!

Mark Singer
05-08-2005, 8:57 PM
More pics ...

John Miliunas
05-08-2005, 9:01 PM
Looks like fun was had by all....But champaign at 9:29 a.m.????:D :) :cool:

Roy Wall
05-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Mark,

I agree also with you initial thoughts.........

But that's a run-on sentence:cool:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

John Hart
05-09-2005, 7:26 AM
Nice looking group Mark. Looks like you had a great day!