PDA

View Full Version : Perpetual plaque plates

leslie blackburn
03-11-2013, 1:15 PM
Please help. I am trying to match plates on an existing plaque.
They appear to be anodized aluminum. They are a dull black coating, that engraves a white-silver color.
Black plate 7/8 x 2.5", notched corners and hole at each end.
Any help would be appreciated.
Leslie

Martin Boekers
03-11-2013, 1:29 PM
Is there any marking on the back of the plaques as to who made it?

I make some plaques and sometimes design my own plates as I have die cutters for the trim marks.

How old is the plaque?

Mike Null
03-11-2013, 1:54 PM
Can you post a picture?

leslie blackburn
03-11-2013, 3:22 PM
Please help. I am trying to match plates on an existing plaque.
They appear to be anodized aluminum. They are a dull black coating, that engraves a white-silver color.
Black plate 7/8 x 2.5", notched corners and hole at each end.
Any help would be appreciated.
Leslie

I am looking only for the small plates. I have lost my mind, because I ordered these a couple of years ago in a lot of 100, but for the life of me cannot find the supplier. I was hoping someone could help me out.
I have tried: JDS, Johnsons plastics, classic medalics, cat, bulane, airflyte and laserbits. All to no avail.

Martin Boekers
03-11-2013, 3:32 PM
You have all the main players there.

Did the plaque come with plates are did you make the plaque?
If it came with plates they should be a standard item.

Try Main Trophy....

Martin Boekers
03-11-2013, 3:43 PM
The last thing, but not the most fun......... is if you know roughly when you ordered them
go through you invoices for purchases, it should be there. I have had to do that before... :)

Dave Gates
03-11-2013, 4:58 PM
We run in to this a lot especially for aluminum plates. I usually end up making the plates myself. We have a hole punch/corner notcher. Have you tried Freeman products?

Bruce Clumpner
03-12-2013, 6:54 PM
JDS lets you go back through your invoices on-line.... Not sure how long they hold them, but it's worth a chance