PDA

View Full Version : Newest addition to my family!

jason thigpen
03-07-2013, 12:55 PM
I originally posted this in the Neander forum. Based on comments from moderators, I am gonna cross post it here.

I'd like to introduce y'all to my second son, Barret. He was born on January 8th and is now eight weeks old. I've been waiting to get this picture taken so I could post it up here. The photographer thought I was crazy when I mentioned bringing wood working tools to use as props. I even grabbed some scrap pine and made some shavings. Once the photographer saw the tools I brought, she became really excited! She thought I wanted to pose him next to a cordless drill or circular saw! Not quite. Hope y'all enjoy!

Brett Bobo
03-07-2013, 2:44 PM
Congratulations on the baby boy! The woodworking backdrop is a very clever idea and it's good to see you've planted the woodworking seed already! :) That'll be a photo you hang onto for many years to come.

Now, just be sure you also start the coercion of attending college about 30 minutes South of you :)

Charlie Jones
03-07-2013, 3:25 PM
Congrats and love the woodworking props.

jason thigpen
03-07-2013, 4:14 PM
Now, just be sure you also start the coercion of attending college about 30 minutes South of you :)

Can't do it Brett! Five generations of Aggies on both sides of the family won't allow it!

Bill Wyko
03-07-2013, 6:13 PM
Congratulations my friend, they grow up fast so your woodworking project will be, teaching him your skills. An excellent environment to raise a child in. God bless.

Matt Day
03-07-2013, 6:41 PM
Congrats! We have a 14 week old baby girl and had similar prop-type photos taken, and I must say I'm jealous I didn't think of your setup!

Paul Wunder
03-07-2013, 7:50 PM
There is no project as fulfilling as a child. Congratulations. May he grow up in a world of peace and love

Jim Andrew
03-07-2013, 9:37 PM
Hope you live close to your Dad. My grandkids are the best thing I have in this life. And life is good!