PDA

View Full Version : grizzly after market sliding table saw fence headach

eugene thomas
03-06-2013, 3:16 PM
I bought a T10223 sliding table saw fence back in november 2010 for my 16 year old G1023 table saw.. I really liked it but hated that every time changed the cross fence angle have to basically get out calabration tools to repeat a set angle. theirs a stop pin bracket that is just held to the mitter bar with allen screw and if bump it your reference marks are changed. I looked on line and they redesigned the mitter bar set up and was thinking lot better than what i have. called them about it and waht a run around. go on line and still have drawings of the version one, mine. but need to get parts for the version two. they want me to send them part numbers of parts might need??? then they will tell me if theirs a version two of it is still version one......then in talking to tech person says the version two came out in september 2010. I bought mine in november 2010. am like man. am i wrong in thinking that if paided full retail price for a version that was redesigned that I should of got a conversion kit or not???? I am not trying to start a pile on grizzly thread just wondering i guess...