PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with Baileigh WWing machines

Craig Behnke
03-05-2013, 9:50 AM
I recently saw their website, their 5-in-1 combo machine looks like a clone or is based off of a Euro style combo machine (looks similar to hammer, robland, rojek, minimax) and their jointer/planer looks very similar to a Jet or Rikon J/P.

Anyone know exactly where those two machines are made? The website lists about 7-8 countries where their products are made, but I want to know about their combination and their jointer planer. Anyone with any direct experience using their products? I know a product can look similar but be worlds different in fit, finish, materials, quality, etc. so I'm curious to hear user feedback about their machines.

I called the company yesterday to get some more info. I'll follow up if I hear back from them.

Baileigh Inc
03-08-2013, 8:05 PM
Hello Craig, my name is Shane and I handle the forums for Baileigh. We are involved with over 40 forums worldwide now. We have been a leader in metal fabrication machinery for over 15 years. We have manufacturing all over the world including US made, European, Italy, Netherlands, Taiwan and China. We have a rock solid reputation in the industry with an awesome technical support team. We are taking the same approach to our new wood working machinery line. Let me know if I can answer any questions just let me know.

Myk Rian
03-08-2013, 9:06 PM
Anyone know exactly where those two machines are made?
Did you see this thread? http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?200055-New-US-made-woodworking-machines

Michael Heffernan
03-08-2013, 9:07 PM
Shane, where are your jointer/planers and stand alone planers manufactured? I'm interested in the j/p combo or upgrading my planer. Anywhere on the east coast that they can be seen and demoed? Thanks.

Baileigh Inc
03-08-2013, 9:08 PM
Shane, where are your jointer/planers and stand alone planers manufactured? I'm interested in the j/p combo or upgrading my planer. Anywhere on the east coast that they can be seen and demoed? Thanks. what model number are you looking at? Remember, any Creek member gets an extra 5% off the price.

Michael Heffernan
03-08-2013, 9:16 PM
Shane, mostly interested in the JP-1686 16" jointer/planer. Possibly the IP-156 or IP-208

Baileigh Inc
03-08-2013, 9:29 PM
Shane, mostly interested in the JP-1686 16" jointer/planer. Possibly the IP-156 or IP-208All 3 machines you mentioned are manufactured in China.

Andrew Joiner
03-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Hi Shane, What Baileigh machines are made in the USA?

Baileigh Inc
03-08-2013, 10:25 PM
We have a mfg. Plant here in two rivers Wisconsin. We mfg tube and pipe Benders notchers power hammers bead rollers weld positioners English wheels and other metal fabrication machines.

Thomas Hotchkin
03-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Craig
I am in the market for a 12 or 20" disc sander. Look on Amazon at Jet 20" sanders all three phase, one Powermatic 2 hp single. At the bottom of Amazon web page was link to Baileigh 20" disc sander list for about 1k less then Powermatic's 20". Tom
http://metal.baileighindustrial.com/disc-grinder-dg-500?gclid=CKDz7fze7rUCFaI-MgodQzoAHQ

Baileigh Inc
03-09-2013, 4:58 PM
Craig
I am in the market for a 12 or 20" disc sander. Look on Amazon at Jet 20" sanders all three phase, one Powermatic 2 hp single. At the bottom of Amazon web page was link to Baileigh 20" disc sander list for about 1k less then Powermatic's 20". Tom
http://metal.baileighindustrial.com/disc-grinder-dg-500?gclid=CKDz7fze7rUCFaI-MgodQzoAHQ Plus you get the "creek hookup" of 5% off list price. :cool: