PDA

View Full Version : Corel Borders Plugin

Jesse Anderson
03-04-2013, 5:00 PM
Hello SawMill Creekers, Creekets, And Creekies.

I have been working with Corel Draw For Awhile now. I have never purchased any additional plugins, or fonts. Any ways here is my question

Is there any Corel Craw Plugins that has Different Borders, Shape's... I have found a few DingBat fonts that will kind of do the trick. But it is not what i am looking for. It would be nice to be able to have a plugin were u select the type of boarder. Flame, Rope, BarbWire. or hearts. And then be able to stretch it around. Edit the options like thickness, Hairline, Fill Pattern, Shade.

Any one have the Foggiest Clue? I have been getting border graphics off of google. Converting them in Corel Draw. It gets kind of tedious....

Thanks Creekers, Creekets, and Creekies.

Sincerely.

David Rust
03-04-2013, 9:53 PM
I use borders from "http://all-free-download.com" and then modify, stretch, curve, as necessary...

Mike Null
03-05-2013, 6:30 AM
There are some borders included in your CorelDraw clipart and they are rather easy to make if you have a little patience.

Bruce Volden
03-05-2013, 9:31 AM
If you can get hold of earlier versions of CorelDraw like 5 or 8 these came with very good clipart for LOTSA stuff. Came with hard copy catalog, easy to navigate, quick to browse etc. Perhaps flee bay has a seller.

Bruce

Martin Boekers
03-05-2013, 12:13 PM
All the fonts on your computer should be available to Corel. Whether from PhotoShop, Microsoft Office
etc any program you have that includes fonts.

You will have to open Corel's Bitstream Manager, then start the process to find fonts on you computer.
This manager is great as you can load just the fonts you regularly use, then load the ones individually as needed.
If you load say 1000 fonts this can slow down your computer, so just have the ones loaded that you regularly use.

Search out a videos on this and it will show just how it works.

Jesse Anderson
03-06-2013, 8:25 AM
David your website http://all-free-download.com is one of those sites with a bunch of add's and every page u go to some how wants to get your credit card number. SHutterstock would be nice but i dont want to pay 700 for some photo's i could probably get for free... Just waiting for the 1000 TERABYTE hard drive to hit the market then i will download trillions of pictures..

Also called 1 petabyte. People at Peta are going to be Pissed.