PDA

View Full Version : Creeker's Weekend Accomplishments.....

Dennis Peacock
03-04-2013, 11:30 AM
4 Mar 2013

Good Morning Everyone,
I'm back oncall today and guess what? I got to spend some time making sawdust in my shop Saturday afternoon after working at the day job Saturday morning. :)
Started making some wooden forks and also turned a spatula on the lathe out of some Red Elm I had laying around the shop. It was really nice to be back in the shop again, but my arthritic right hip reminded me about being on my feet too long Saturday.

It was bass guitar playing at church on Sunday and then watched a movie with my family and then hit the rack for a short night of sleep and back at the grind today.

That's it for me...so what did YOU do this past weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.

Bill Wyko
03-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Got the legs assembled to 2 of the stretchers for my workbench and did the Green & Green ebony accents to them. Today (my 2nd day of the weekend for me) I'm going in to work to work on the condor tails for the top of the bench. Wish me luck.

James Baker SD
03-04-2013, 12:32 PM
I put another 2 days between now and the surgeon's knife (last Tuesday). Still sore, but body beginning to return to life. 6 weeks without lifting anything in the shop will be tough, but surgeon did say if I miss playing with the new saw too much, I could turn it on and listen to its motor spin as soon as I feel up to it. :-)

James