PDA

View Full Version : Kudu's to eReplacementParts

Al Weber
03-02-2013, 3:44 PM
After seeing the replies on my post earlier in the week on my dead Bosch 1617es router, I jumped the switch and it came back to life. Found a replacement switch at eReplacementParts.com and ordered the switch on Thursday. I guessed I would not see the part until Monday next at earliest. The switch arrived in today's mail in a priority envelope in good shape. In our current state of poor customer service a shout out to the good ones is needed. Although the switch is inexpensive, the shipping was reasonable. I've not used them before but I will in the future if I need parts.

Bill Huber
03-02-2013, 4:05 PM
They are one of the best, I have used them a lot for all kinds of things, like tools, grill, coffee pot, you name it and I think they have it.
When I need a part they are the ones I go to first.

Jay Jolliffe
03-02-2013, 4:13 PM
I use them also. Their great..

Larry Moore
03-02-2013, 4:35 PM
In the past couple of months I have ordered and received a rebuild kit for the regulator on my Dewalt compressor and table trunnions for my Delta band saw from them. I ordered the parts within hours of failure and I had the machines up and running in less than a week in both cases. The same with tires for my Porta-Band and several other items as well. Only because they not only fill the orders quickly but do so accurately. They seem like a first class company to deal with.

Brian Libby
03-02-2013, 4:44 PM
eReplacementParts.com is great. I have used several times:)

Phil Thien
03-02-2013, 5:58 PM
Good to know they good because I've always avoided them thinking "nobody can stock all that."

thomas d evans
03-03-2013, 9:58 PM
Hey, let's share some of those kudos to USPS Priority Mail! :)
I retired as a letter carrier this past September, and once the garage warms back up, will start setting up my workshop.

peace, T