PDA

View Full Version : This Forum Is Fantastic

George Bokros
03-02-2013, 11:53 AM
I have to say this forum is the greatest. Lots of knowledge here and members that are willing to share their knowledge. It is a great resource and to all of us and I must say I appreciate everyone here and they help they have given me personally.

Thanks everyone.

George

Michael Weber
03-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Yep. Don't think you'll find anyone who will disagree with that.

Brad Cambell
03-02-2013, 9:10 PM
I will concur with your assesment of the character of the people on this forum. I've only been on this forum for a few short months and have been helped numerous times and have had the pleasure to meet one member. It makes me proud to be a member of SMC.

Rich Riddle
03-02-2013, 9:55 PM
Most of the members here are very friendly. Some offer good advice and hints on tools and projects. One thing that's great about SMC is the ability to ignore those who don't fit those categories. Very few fit that bill, but it's nice to only see posts from the polite folks.

Sam Murdoch
03-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Не за что - Ne za čto - George :)

Or - De Nada Dude

I agree this is an excellent forum made so by it's excellent participants. We are all better and our efforts are easier for each other's contributions.

Charles McKinley
03-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Welcome George,

Thank you for recognizing the VALUE of this forum by CONTRIBUTING!!!!!

If more people gave less than the cost of a cheap cup of coffee a month thing could be even greater here! Support the Creek so it can be here for years to come.

Climbing down form my soap box.
Thank you,

Edward Mitton
05-21-2013, 3:34 PM
Must be something about folks who would rather work with their hands....