PDA

View Full Version : Time for me to post ........

Mick A Martin
02-24-2013, 12:09 AM
Some of you might know me from the CNC section, I was thinking about buy a laser engraver, when I enter into the SawMill Crrek 10th anniversary drawing ...... all I can say is WOW .... I won the Trotec - Speedy 100 sixty watt Laser Engraver. I have been on the phone with the Trotec staff (very nice people) I asked about adding air assist (at my cost) and the friendly staff said not a problem. We are in the process of setting up a delivery date.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO SAWMILL CREEK AND TROTEC ........ WOW

Mike Null
02-24-2013, 5:12 AM
Mick

Congratulations on your good luck. I think you're going to love that machine.

gary l roberts
02-24-2013, 9:25 AM
Send it back so they can draw again and I can win...... I want one.....should have been mine!!!! Oh well, All I can say is I thinks it's great, congrats and happy burning.

Keith Outten
02-24-2013, 9:48 AM
Congratulations Mick,

You will soon find out how valuable Corel Draw is and how valuable a tool it can be for laser engraving.
Can't wait to see the pictures of your new machine and some of your first projects.

Rodne Gold
02-24-2013, 10:23 AM
That's a really nice windfall to come your way. I'm jealous .....congratulations.
Plenty willing help and good advice here ..I'm sure the laser will be an invaluable tool in your woodworking and signage arsenal. Use it with pleasure.

Roger Leiva
02-24-2013, 1:32 PM
Congratulations and much enjoy your new toy.

Roger Leiva (Helix 24 / 60 watt) C.R.

James & Zelma Litzmann
02-24-2013, 2:09 PM
AWESOME!!! Congratulations!

Mike Chance in Iowa
02-24-2013, 3:22 PM
Congratulations Mick. That laser should compliment your current toys. Enjoy!

Bruce Dorworth
02-24-2013, 5:25 PM
Congrats on the win. I'll bet the CNC is going to start collecting dust from this point forward...

Bruce

Mick A Martin
02-25-2013, 9:35 AM
Congrats on the win. I'll bet the CNC is going to start collecting dust from this point forward...

Bruce

Bruce I am really looking forward to the laser, I have been using the CNC for 4 years now, most of my jobs are larger the than the laser. I think both machine will complacent each other, I suspect the laser is a lot better for really fine detail.

Here is a project I just finished this weekend

Belinda Barfield
02-27-2013, 10:42 AM
Congrats Mick! I look forward to hearing all about your new toy at Aspire Camp.