PDA

View Full Version : rosewood plaques

rusty schackelford
05-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Hi Folks,

I need some info on rosewood plaques, I have the opportunity to bid out some big jobs but I am having a hard time finding a supplier. Where would I go to find some rosewood, and is there a compmany who will cut it into the shapes I need, I currently need plaques in the shape of the state of Washington. I will do the engraving and finishing just need a supplier that could handle lots of orders.

Thanks for the info..

Aaron Koehl
05-05-2005, 1:23 PM
Hi Folks,

I need some info on rosewood plaques, I have the opportunity to bid out some big jobs but I am having a hard time finding a supplier. Where would I go to find some rosewood, and is there a compmany who will cut it into the shapes I need, I currently need plaques in the shape of the state of Washington. I will do the engraving and finishing just need a supplier that could handle lots of orders.

Thanks for the info..
Rusty,

Northwind Associates (see Manufacturer's Forum here) can provide your Rosewood plaques in the shape of Washington. Email me with some details (approximate size, edge [chamfer, ogee, etc], and anticipated weekly quantity) at aaron@sawmillcreek.org, and a rep. will call you.