PDA

View Full Version : OT: Keith, thanks for the contest

Tom Walz
02-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Keith,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in your contest.

As I mentioned on the phone, Sawmill Creek has been incredibly important to us over the years and has directly helped with our success.

The incredibly high number of thorough, intelligent, well written reviews of various tools have really helped us decide which tools to sell and which tools not to sell.

We follow this forum very closely and have taken comments made here back to the manufacturers. By using this forum and posting in this forum the members are helping to determine how tools should be made and how they should perform.

Sincerely,
Tom Walz
Carbide Processors

Keith Outten
02-12-2013, 7:45 PM
Tom,

Your Welcome and we appreciate your generosity. The prizes your company sponsored were very popular as you can tell by the number of views your threads received and the number of people who registered to win them.

If you search our archives here you will find comments that I made in the past where I described goals for this Community. One of the things I have always felt would be important to a large group of woodworkers would be to find a way to establish better communications between woodworkers and the companies that design, build and sell the machines we purchase and use in our shops. We have been making progress over the years, your comments reinforce the idea that both sides win when we communicate in a friendly responsible manner.

Thanks again Tom,
Keith