PDA

View Full Version : Attention Rigid Tool Owners!!

John Shuk
05-03-2005, 8:44 PM
If you own a Rigid power tool (please refrain) they are extending the lifetime warranty offer on them. If I am not mistaken this also applies to cordless tool batteries! This was posted in the Woodworkers Journal EZINE and as such I deem it reliable. Good Luck all. info is as follows:
PS. RIDGIDŽ power tools has made an offer to extend their limited lifetime service agreement to power tools and pneumatic tool purchased between February 2004 and April 15th 2005. To get this agreement for your RIDGID tools, you need to register the tools by mail, or you can start the process via their web site www.ridgid.com. You can also contact them at 800.474.3443

Jeff Sudmeier
05-04-2005, 6:48 AM
John, that is really cool of them. I have a couple of ridgid tools that I never registered. Hmm... now to find those damn cards!

Pete Harbin
05-04-2005, 9:28 AM
Yep. They've been buzzing about it over on the Ridgid site for a couple of weeks now. Rumor is also, that another round of new tools will be on the horizon for the end of this year or early next.

Pete

Mike Ramsey
05-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks John! I just purchased a new Ridgid joiner and bandsaw. Glad i didn't opt to pay HD the extended warranty!!!

Mike Ramsey
05-04-2005, 3:32 PM
Just got off the phone with ridgid.....They are saying they will of course extend the lifetime service to me " If " I had the forethought to remove the UPC barcode from the
original boxes!!! And mail them in to Ridgid. Of course I did NOT save the barcodes......

Bill Lewis
05-05-2005, 6:50 AM
cool :cool: I just bought the Rigid OSS, and I still have the box. As always, I declined the extended warrenty at the register.