PDA

View Full Version : congrats to all the winners and sawmillcreek

Mike McCann
02-11-2013, 2:30 PM
congrats to all the winners and sawmillcreek

Phil Thien
02-11-2013, 2:35 PM
I agree! The neatest thing is that I recognize almost all the names, and couldn't be happier for the guys. At least I know that if I didn't win, someone equally (or MORE) deserving did!

Ken Fitzgerald
02-11-2013, 2:54 PM
I agree! The neatest thing is that I recognize almost all the names, and couldn't be happier for the guys. At least I know that if I didn't win, someone equally (or MORE) deserving did!

I agree completely Phil

Lori Kleinberg
02-11-2013, 3:05 PM
Congratulations to all the lucky winners. Even though I didn't win anything this time, I still think we are all winners for belonging to and supporting Sawmill Creek.

Shawn Russell
02-11-2013, 3:11 PM
Now that I didn't win anything, time to go buy more toys... err tools. :)

Sam Murdoch
02-11-2013, 4:01 PM
Oh well - I'm a sad loser :( Still - and no buts about it - I am happy for those who did win.

I echo Lori's generous comment - I still think we are all winners for belonging to and supporting Sawmill Creek.

She is obviously more eloquent than I :D

Chuck Saunders
02-11-2013, 4:27 PM
Congrats everybody, and what cool prizes thanks to Keith. This was fun, I can't wait to see what you do on the 20th.

Jim Underwood
02-11-2013, 5:01 PM
Something going on on the 20th?

Congrats to all the winners! Can't say I'm not disappointed not to win that laser though... that woulda been cool in my home shop, eh?

Jim Rimmer
02-11-2013, 5:10 PM
I read one of Keith's post about the number of Contributors, looked at the number of prizes being offered and thought I might really have a chance at one of them. Not to be. Thanks to Keith for putting it together and congrats to the winners. Lesson learned: No lottery tickets for me; I can't win with the great odds here at the Creek. :D

Patrick McCarthy
02-11-2013, 5:36 PM
I dunno, I looked at the names of the winners and all I could tell was that Keith misspelled MY NAME on each one . . . . . go figure.

Next time I will have to volunteer to do the picking and posting of the names of the winners . . . . . . i'm sure my chances will improve, a bit.

Jim, I think they meant the 20 years celebration, not the 2oth of this month.

Oh well, congrats to the winners. Patrick, the smart aleck

Keith Outten
02-11-2013, 6:33 PM
Your all winners!

How about some dessert for everyone :)

“In honor of Sawmill Creek’s 10th Anniversary, Grizzly Industrial is offering a 1 week only, 10% discount on all orders of $300 or more to Sawmill Creek members.

Please use discount code SAWMILL10% when placing your order via phone, online or at one of our showroom locations in Bellingham WA, Springfield MO, or Muncy PA.

Offer is valid from Feb. 11, 2013 – Feb. 17, 2013 and cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid towards purchase of gift certificates.” 1-800-523-4777 www.grizzly.com.”

There are more prizes coming....if you would like to make this a year long celebration :)

David Nelson1
02-11-2013, 6:36 PM
Certainly was looking forward to adding to my shop but....................... Congrats to all as well as the Creek! Best bunch of folks I know.

Gordon Eyre
02-11-2013, 6:47 PM
As one of the winners, thank you all very much. By belonging to SMC we are all winners but I do appreciate your good wishes. Also a big thanks to all the companies that put up the prizes, you are class organizations.

Phil Rose
02-11-2013, 6:54 PM
I agree ... Congrats to,all the winners.

i view a number of sites, but few are as well read as SawmillCreek, and (IMHO, of course) none are as good. A big thanks to everyone that makes this good stuff happen.

Timothy Mann
02-11-2013, 7:49 PM
Congrats to all of the winners. And thanks to Keith and all of the sponsers for doing this. This is my favorite website that I visit.

Jim O'Dell
02-11-2013, 7:58 PM
Yea!!!!!! Congrats to everyone who's names were drawn. A big THANK YOU to all the companies who offered prizes. I see one person from my area won something. Let's do this all again in for the 20th anniversary! Jim.

Dave Bonde
02-11-2013, 9:11 PM
As one of the winners I almost felt guilty - I have gained so much from the SMC community over the years and to win a great prize is really more than I could ask for. I am going to donate my drill press table to my school so all my students can benefit from it as well. Thanks again to all the people that made this event great.

Bill Edwards(2)
02-12-2013, 8:23 AM
http://www.unclebill.us/bigs/congrats.gif

I hope the winners enjoy their prizes.

Raymond Fries
02-12-2013, 9:05 AM
Congratulations to all. Gotta Love the Creek....

Jimmy Phillips
02-12-2013, 4:31 PM
Congrats to the winners! Including this great community! Thanks Keith for keeping the lights on............

Looking forward to another 10 years of Sawmill Creek!

Floyd Cox
02-13-2013, 5:56 AM
Hey Guy's enjoy the new toy's.

Todd Hyman
02-13-2013, 8:29 PM
Congrats to all the winners, hope you enjoy the new toys!

cal thelen
02-15-2013, 7:56 PM
Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the oppertunity to participate.

Greg Just
02-16-2013, 10:54 PM
I was one of the lucky winners and want to thank the companies that donated the prizes and all of those that support SMC. It is a great resource of information.

Harold Burrell
02-17-2013, 9:29 PM
I was one of the lucky winners and want to thank the companies that donated the prizes and all of those that support SMC. It is a great resource of information.

Yeah...what Greg said! :D

Roy Nielsen
03-02-2013, 1:56 PM
I was the lucky winner of a Barry Wixey Mini Digital Height Gauge, that I received today. Thanks Barry and SMC and I wish all success to both!

I'm very pleased with the gauge's typical Wixey excellent quality and utility.

Thanks,
Roy