PDA

View Full Version : Drawing Winner

Gordon Eyre
02-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Keith, I am so excited to be a winner in the tenth anniversary drawing. I have wanted a bandsaw for years but could never justify spending that much for one when I could limp by without it. Thank you to the Grizzly Corporation, Sawmill Creek forum and to the owners, administrators, moderators and contributing members of this great woodworking forum.

Keith Outten
02-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Congratulations Gordon,

Don't forget to send me your shipping address via Private Message so I can send it to Grizzly.

Keith

Gordon Eyre
02-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Will do later today. Thanks again!

Belinda Barfield
02-11-2013, 4:02 PM
Congrautulations Gordon!

Michael Weber
02-11-2013, 4:13 PM
Darn, looks like I'll have to wait for the 20 year anniversary and try again.;) Congratulations Gordon

Gordon Eyre
02-11-2013, 6:16 PM
Congrautulations Gordon!

Thanks Belinda, I am really excited about this.

Darn, looks like I'll have to wait for the 20 year anniversary and try again.;) Congratulations Gordon

Thanks Michael, i was so surprised this morning when I looked at the list of winners. Out of all the nice prizes I got the very one that I wanted.

Keith Outten
02-11-2013, 6:26 PM

Michael,

You don't have to wait, we will continue to have FreeStuff Drawings all year long. In fact I am about to post a new FreeStuff thread from Grizzly in just the next few minutes and I have several companies that have expressed an interest in offering tools this year, one of them is in the grand prize category :)

Strangely enough the more people who participate the easier it is to attract more companies and prizes. In a nutshell the number of Drawings is up to the Members of this Community for the most part.

I can't make any promises BUT Stay Tuned :)

Bruce Page
02-11-2013, 6:46 PM
Congrats Gordon! That is a sweet bandsaw!!

Warren Johnson
02-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Congratulations

Rick Potter
02-12-2013, 2:30 PM
Congrats, you lucky duck. Enjoy it.

Rick Potter

Brian Kent
02-12-2013, 4:43 PM
Gordon, I am really happy for you. You will use it well!

Gordon Eyre
02-12-2013, 6:15 PM
Thanks all, I am very excited to have won the bandsaw since this is the one piece of equipment I do not own. You can imagine how I felt when I looked at the list of lucky winners and saw my name. There is no question that it will be put to good use. What a great forum and most gracious members. I wish you could have all won.

Ralph Okonieski
02-12-2013, 9:15 PM
Congratulations, Gordon.

Jim O'Dell
02-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Thanks all, I am very excited to have won the bandsaw since this is the one piece of equipment I do not own. You can imagine how I felt when I looked at the list of lucky winners and saw my name. There is no question that it will be put to good use. What a great forum and most gracious members. I wish you could have all won.

Ok, send it to me then......:D:D Nah, just kidding. Sounds like the right person won. You'll love having a bandsaw. I don't use mine a lot, but there are some jobs that nothing else can do what a bandsaw can.

3 things you have to promise us: 1) ENJOY 2) Post a picture of you and the bandsaw as you get it assembled and 3) Post a picture of your first cut!!! Again, congrats to all the winners!!! Jim.

Paul McGaha
02-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Congratulations Gordon and to the rest of the drawing winners.

Thank you Keith and the rest of Sawmill Creek for having the event.

PHM

Dennis Peacock
02-13-2013, 1:46 PM
Congrats to ya Gordon..!!!!!!! I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see the pics. ;)