PDA

View Full Version : Need LaserPro info please

Vernon Wolfe
02-10-2013, 9:05 PM
Hi, I'm new here and need info on a LaserPro explorer II. I am looking at purchasing a used one and was told it was about 5 years old but I see they dont list it on their website. It is a 30 watt unit and was wondering what they are worth? What model is it comparible to?
Thanks for any info.

Joe Hayes
02-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Vernon,
I saw on an other forum this laser listed . LaserPro Explorer 35-watt laser for sale. Approx. 11 yrs. old has rotary attachment. If interested for more info call me at 641-684-0338 - Rick Hinsley.

I have no other info on this specific laser.

Rodne Gold
02-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Rather buy a Spirit , the explorers , especially earlier ones , had a lot of problems , of our 3 we have , one is sort of working , the other 2 are dead and are being scavenged for parts.

Abdul Baseer Hai
02-11-2013, 6:27 AM
Rodney, I have a 50 watt explorer and am having problems with the intensity of the red dot pointer.
The laser power seems to be ok but the red pointer is very difficult to see. I have to darken the room and position a white paper under the lense to see the red dot.
Any way to increase the intensity
Thanks

Scott Challoner
02-11-2013, 8:34 AM
I have a 7 year old 30W Spirit that I've been very happy with. Of course I'll be even happier with the 60W Trotec I'm going to win today.:D