PDA

View Full Version : Looking for parts for a Accuris 46 Laser Engraver

Kevin Berkshire
02-08-2013, 6:49 AM
I need parts for my Accuris 46 Laser Engraver. Sign Warehouse will not help me and the engraver was purchsed from them. They have the worst support....EVER
Any how I could go on forever about the problems but, it is what it is.
If anyone has or knows where I can get parts, please contact me at Kevin@KandLlaser.com
I need the rollers for the laser head on the Y axis and all the belts.
I wish I had part numbers, but again sign warehouse can't supply them. Don't know why, maybe because they never call you back.....:mad:
Thank for your help and enjoy.................:)
Kevin

Richard Rumancik
02-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Kevin, maybe you need to go back to the manufacturer of this laser for help. I don't think Sign Warehouse is an actual manufacturer; I believe they just re-brand other lasers with their name. I think the Accuris you have was an ILS series from LTT laser (Laser Tools and Technics). If I look at the current SW page the Accuris Micro looks like a Laser Tools and Technics ILS-2. SW also buys from GCC and calls the LaserPro a Pinnacle.

So if Sign Warehouse refuses support I'd contact LTT and explain the situation. Seems to me they would want it resolved and would ask SW to support your needs.

You might be able to get another distributor (say from Europe) to give you a bit of help with documentation while this gets sorted out. Or there may be some LTT/ILS documentation on the web.

Kevin Berkshire
02-08-2013, 3:50 PM
Richard,
Thanks for the info. This isn't the first go around with sign warehouse. I just know my next laser is not cominf from there. I wrote to LTT but no reply, I;ll try GCC.
Thank again, its nice to have people willing to help.
Kevin

Richard Rumancik
02-08-2013, 10:11 PM
You have to figure out who the manufacturer is. There is probably a clue in the manual or on the machine somewhere (eg on a PCB identification or such.) I suspect yours is LTT. You have the operators manual, correct?

I would also suggest you could do a Google image search on <LTT laser> and see if you can match the box up to yours.

Does this pic look like your machine?

http://pdf.directindustry.com/pdf/laser-tools-technics/ils-3-laser-cutting-and-engraving-machine/32727-27497.html

Unfortunately you probably won't get a response from China for the next 10 days or so. They will be shut down for New Year's.

Kevin Berkshire
02-09-2013, 2:55 PM
Richard,
Again thank you, I found this website and wrote to them on Friday. No word back. And no help from you know who SW.
I worked on my laser Friday and I have it working but I really would like to replace the rollers and belt ASAP.
Thanks Again and have a great weekend,
Kevin