PDA

View Full Version : Customer service from CPO Outlets kudos.....

Bill White
02-07-2013, 2:39 PM
Recently bought a Freud blade from CPO. Came with a chipped tooth. Contacted them and was given an immediate return code and return shipping via FedEx.
Replacement blade was shipped at once, received yesterday (same day the defective blade was returned).
This company gets my praise for customer service. return policy, free return ship, at once replacement.
More sellers should follow this policy.
I'll buy from them again.
Bill

Gus Dundon
02-07-2013, 2:52 PM
It was indeed a good experience.

Joe Jensen
02-07-2013, 4:32 PM
I bought a rigid miter saw for some trim work on a remodel and they just put the saw in a bigbox with 3 sheets of heavy paper cumpled up inside. The saw bounced around in the box and broke the base and bent the alignment pin. It also came with a blade that had like 75% of the teeth chipped. Called CPO and they were very nice, said they would tell the shipping dept to pack better and to check the blade. About 10 days later the replacement arrived packed with 6 sheets of crumpled paper. Not damaged but a much more heavily used machine. The problem was I couldn't wait the 10 days so I spent 2 hrs making the first one useable to get the job done.

Overall good recovery from bad packing on their part.

George Bokros
02-07-2013, 5:00 PM
I bought a Hitachi miter saw from them. It arrived damage. I called them and reported it. They said I should return it and they would immediately ship me a replacement. I told them the box was severely damaged internally that I was not comfortable using it. They told me to obtain a box and they would reimburse me for it. I suggested using the box the the replacement came in. They agreed and immediately shipped me a replacement. It arrived and I packed the damaged on in it and returned it. This was a brand new (not a factory re man) saw.

It was a very satisfactory transaction.

George