PDA

View Full Version : Gorilla

Chris Lee
05-03-2005, 7:18 AM
My Gorilla arrived last Friday. Oddly I was expecting Jim Becker to jump out of the box when I opened it, but just the cyclone was there! I have not got it up on the wall yet, but hope to soon. So far I can say that this thing is solidly built and very sturdy. I can't wait to see what it will do! Oh yeah, mine came with the Baldor!!!! Here are a few pics. Pardon the quality, photography is not my strong point.

Chris

David Fried
05-03-2005, 7:46 AM
Looks nice Chris. It should do a great job.

No, due to postal regulations Jim doesn't come in the box.
My understanding is he will come down and install it for you! :eek:
At least get his autograph on it.

Andy London
05-03-2005, 7:47 AM
Congradulations Chris!!! You will love the unit!! Keep the pics coming as you do your install.

Andy

Jeff Sudmeier
05-03-2005, 8:44 AM
Congrats Chris! I really wish I would have had the cash for this system!

Ken Fitzgerald
05-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Congrats Chris! I'm like others......I'd like to have one with the American motor too! Timings not right for me.....finish the shop then stock it!

Dave Brandt
05-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Nice snag, Chris! Sounds like your shop is really filling up fast. Dave

Thomas Rudolph
05-03-2005, 11:00 AM
Good for you Chris! Get it early while the gettin is good. Oneida informed me that the unit will be shipped with a Chinese made motor in the future. Also, with filters to be replaced and not able to clean like the pleated filter on previous models, therefore costlier to maintain. Good Luck!

Dan Forman
05-03-2005, 3:41 PM
The Gorilla filter can be cleaned with compressed air, the pleats are just a bit closer together. The filter can also be upgraded to the commercial one, but not at time of purchase.

Dan

Keith Outten
05-03-2005, 6:47 PM
Geez I love the International Harvester yellow paint, the same shade thats on my Cub Cadet. Too bad Jim can't do the installs, it would sure sweeten the deal :)