PDA

View Full Version : Sawmill creek survey

kevin nee
02-04-2013, 8:52 AM
I was selected to take a SAWMILL CREEK survey. They said I would win $500 gift card. Then they wanted a lot of my info. Is this for real or a scam? Thanks, Kevin

Dan Hintz
02-04-2013, 10:16 AM
ROFL... who asked you? ;)

David Weaver
02-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Keith wouldn't need to pay anyone get opinions about the website. We're all here already, all he has to do is ask and most folks will probably tell him more than he ever wants to hear.

Keith Outten
02-04-2013, 11:35 AM
It's either a scam or one of the companies that wants to purchase SawMill Creek. We receive offers from time to time from companies that are in the business of purchasing Internet Properties, often the numbers they quote me are quite impressive but I don't know what I would do with all the free time if I didn't work here :)

If I wanted to do a survey I would use the polling service that is built-in to the vBulletin software.

Keith Outten
02-04-2013, 11:39 AM
The Private Messages I receive almost daily keep my pretty well informed of how we are doing. About 95% of the people here like how things are and don't want to see any changes.

John Bion
02-04-2013, 11:45 AM
The Private Messages I receive almost daily keep my pretty well informed of how we are doing. About 95% of the people here like how things are and don't want to see any changes.

"Like"

Thanks and Regards, John

Lee Schierer
02-04-2013, 2:04 PM
Add my name to that tally.

Rick Potter
02-05-2013, 1:50 AM
Make it 96%.

Rick Potter