PDA

View Full Version : Creeker visit

Steve Jenkins
05-01-2005, 5:51 PM
Bobby Hicks came by this AM and spent a few hours. Had a nice visit and I put him to work a bit. I hope you make it back while you're in town Bobby.

John Miliunas
05-01-2005, 7:40 PM
Ahhhh, that's just fine and dandy! While it's always a pleasure to have a Creeker visit, things like that just aren't truly validated without pics!!!! :mad: Come on, Steve...YOU know the drill!:) And then you put the poor guy to work? Sheeesh...He might NOT come back!:D Anyhow, thanks for sharing. I always enjoy Creeker visits!:) :cool:

Jim Becker
05-01-2005, 8:42 PM
I gotta remember to bring my "shop clothes" next time I have any kind of extended visit in the DFW area...no way would I complain about working side-by-side with Steve. He does great work and I'm sure I'd learn bunches!

'Glad that Bobby had a nice visit!

Bobby Hicks
05-05-2005, 9:57 PM
Steve,

Thanks, I really enjoyed my visi. Sorry I haven't responded until now. Having access problems.

Jim you are right Steve does wonderful work. It was fun and it wasn't work for me. I'm going to try and come back Friday. I want to visit the Kennedy museum mall area and do a little shopping. I’ll call first.<O:p></O:p>

As for the picture police I’ll try to arrange a picture Friday.

Bobby Hicks
05-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Steve,

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--><!--[endif]--> Thanks again for the great hospitality. I really enjoyed my visit, both times.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--><!--[endif]--> Steve was a great host. He has some monster machines. Friday we put his 10HP shaper through some Red Oak. His table saw is awesome. I would say a 10ft long board would fit on the sliding table easy.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--><!--[endif]--> I finally gotten some computer time so here’s two picks to prove I did visit.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--><!--[endif]--> These are pictures of a headboard Steve built (I helped a little Sunday).

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>