charlie knighton
01-22-2013, 3:36 PM
used Jerry Marcantel gizmo to make the top of a box of basswood

charlie knighton
01-22-2013, 3:38 PM
couple more

Brian Kent
01-22-2013, 5:28 PM
Thanks. That is helpful to see a process to get that lid started.

Jerry Marcantel
01-23-2013, 9:08 AM
Charlie, I can't believe you just now used that CP. If I remember right, you've had that for months now. Are you ready to throw away your spurs and faceplates???? hehehe On second thought, don't pitch them yet because if you saw Baxter's post on the cherry, he HAD to use a faceplate for that bowl...... Jerry (in Tucson)

charlie knighton
01-23-2013, 12:47 PM
well, one xmas i got this board with a 1 inch hole in it, i ask what was the deal, she said cuss i needed a reminder to get round to it

actually Roger's plate post was just about the time i was going to get ready to start the boxes with the basswood, i liked the way that plate worked, so it did not take me more than 30 minutes to find your gizmo in my 10 x10 studio.......er chip haven....

thanks again

Jerry Marcantel
01-23-2013, 1:46 PM
You shoulda been home near the end of the year, Charlie. I would have honored you with my presence... hehehe... Anyway, who won the game??
30 minutes???? That's not long. It takes that long for me to just get the motivation to get started......
Since you weren't home, I guess I'll have to send you a small peice of Olive instead of that big piece I gave to John...... Jerry (in Tucson)

charlie knighton
01-23-2013, 2:09 PM
Va Tech Hokies beat Rutgers in ot

charlie knighton
01-23-2013, 6:48 PM
it was the first time tech played a bowl game where my sister lives

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?196340-go-Hokies!!!!!!!!