PDA

View Full Version : I think I scored today :)

Troy Turner
01-21-2013, 8:51 PM
Just doing my usual cruise of C/L the other day, and one ad was for "shop tools". Ok, I'll bite...He listed a d/c as a shopfox (model number and all) so I asked him how much. $145. Ok, I'll be right over. Got there and it was actually a Jet 1100A. Oh, and he threw in some duct work and fittings as well :D

Steven Hsieh
01-21-2013, 8:54 PM
BOOOOO you suck!:D

Michael Moscicki
01-21-2013, 9:11 PM
You suck.

Is it just me, because it clearly says JET. I mean, can't people just take the few extra minutes to read and figure out what it is that they are selling.

Bruce Wrenn
01-21-2013, 9:27 PM
Both you and your DC SUCK! As I understand it, Shop Fox parts, despite being a Grizzly in white, are only available through their dealers. I know here one of the locals shed his Shop Fox DC for this very reason.

Rich Riddle
01-21-2013, 9:37 PM
Congratulations. It's always enjoyable to see someone getting a good item at a decent price.

Steven Hsieh
01-21-2013, 10:27 PM
You definitely scored. At that price you will no problem replacing with a canister filter.

Troy Turner
01-21-2013, 10:42 PM
You suck.

Is it just me, because it clearly says JET. I mean, can't people just take the few extra minutes to read and figure out what it is that they are selling.

I even went back and looked at the pic, yep, it's a JET. It was funny cause he even listed a model number so I was in the boards asking about the ShopFox.

Both you and your DC SUCK! As I understand it, Shop Fox parts, despite being a Grizzly in white, are only available through their dealers. I know here one of the locals shed his Shop Fox DC for this very reason.

That's what I had read, but figured I couldn't go wrong at the price. I've been using a DD so this will be a nice upgrade.

William C Rogers
01-22-2013, 4:10 AM
Troy

You and the DC SUCK!!

Nice find

Bill

Don Morris
01-22-2013, 8:18 AM
I have the same one. I replaced the top with a canister and have been happy with the system. You definitely scored. Love the mobility and the power for my small shop. Never have had a problem.