PDA

View Full Version : Wow! This Is Impressive

Stan Smith
01-18-2013, 2:06 PM
Although I'm a forum member, I haven't been on here for probably 5 years and haven't been doing much wwing either. I'm sure impressed at the number of forums and activity. Keith is still doing his usual great job! Thanks Keith! I just want everyone to know how lucky we all are to have this great forum and the opportunity to serve and help. I really appreciate it and I've already found a couple of things that will really help me--an Earlex sprayer turbine and a Sketch Up drawing program. THANKS!

Stan

Bruce Page
01-18-2013, 7:02 PM
Welcome back Stan!

Keith Outten
01-19-2013, 8:53 AM
Thanks Stan,

It sure is good to have you back at The Creek. As a bonus your one of our Plank Owners here with a registration number of 753 which means you joined The Creek within the first month.

Thanks agan for the kind words, if nothing else I am at least reliable :)

Stan Smith
01-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Thanks Stan,

It sure is good to have you back at The Creek. As a bonus your one of our Plank Owners here with a registration number of 753 which means you joined The Creek within the first month.

Thanks agan for the kind words, if nothing else I am at least reliable :)

Thanks for the welcome. I joined SMC right at the end of Badger Pond.Given the growth and diversity of SMC, it looks like there are a lot of satisfied members here.

Stan