PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of your store front.

Joe Hillmann
01-17-2013, 2:44 PM
For those of you who have store fronts, could you post of picture of how you have your displays set up?

I am thinking of moving my storefront to an area of my building that I currently rent out but as of right now my "store front" is more a somewhat not cluttered area of my workshop where people come in and place orders. I really don't have much on display. So I would like to see other engravers store fronts for ideas.

Martin Boekers
01-17-2013, 3:50 PM
I think a few years back it was Engravers Journal that had an article on disply space you may want to find it and check it out.

Joe Hillmann
01-17-2013, 4:15 PM
Martin,

I will see what I can find. Mostly my problem is the stuff that I stock and sell with out customization changes a lot and everything else I take orders for. That makes displaying everything in an attractive and understandable way a challenge.

Martin Boekers
01-17-2013, 4:41 PM
Believe Me I understand! My shop has evoled and still changes from time to time. I stock and inventory over 300 unique items as well as
many material for product fabrication. It does become a challange! I have posted some photos in the past,but I recentedly gained another
200sq feet so We went through another evolution.......

Joe Pelonio
01-17-2013, 8:17 PM
I no longer have a storefront, but when I did it had more sign samples than laser samples because the laser was meant to compliment the sign business. Much of what I displayed was on the wall with velcro so I could easily change it out so regulars could see something different when they came back a month or two later. Most of it was laser cut letters, acrylic, painted and unpainted, painted wood, Rowmark etc., and ADA signs with braille, and custom car parts/accessories as I did work for several custom shops.