PDA

View Full Version : Who's your team for the playoff weekend?

Rich Riddle
01-05-2013, 7:50 PM
Mine is Green Bay despite living outside of Cincinnati. Go Packers. I just have to pull for folks who can sit outside in that weather wearing chunks of cheese on their goose bump painted bodies with nothing but shorts. Talk about cold weather training and dedication.

kevin nee
01-05-2013, 8:31 PM
new england patriots

Shawn Pixley
01-05-2013, 8:41 PM
I gotta go with Seattle! I lived there for twelve years.

Rich Riddle
01-05-2013, 9:21 PM
I gotta go with Seattle! I lived there for twelve years.

Shawn, ever wish you were still living there? I miss Whidbey Island quite a bit. Packers taking a lead into half-time.

Jim O'Dell
01-05-2013, 9:44 PM
Where's the NHL. (spoken like a true Cowboy fan:rolleyes:) Jim.

Rich Riddle
01-06-2013, 12:11 PM
So it's Sunday. Colts, Ravens, Seahawks or Redskins. Who's your team choice?

bob svoboda
01-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Go Hawks!!

George Van Aken
01-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I had a problem when I was sixteen years old with some bully types. Their whole family was hard core into the Packers. To this day I loath the Packers. I know it's a mental thing, but no matter how well they do, I can't root for them.

Go Seahawks!:o

Ken Fitzgerald
01-06-2013, 12:58 PM
I am going to cheer for 2 rookie quarterbacks this weekend.....go Seahawks and Colts!

David Helm
01-06-2013, 2:49 PM
Definitely Seahawks! The two quarterbacks are a wash. Seattle has way better defense and special teams!

Ken Fitzgerald
01-06-2013, 2:59 PM
David....I find it refreshing that Seattle is doing well enough recently that I don't refer to them as the "Sea Squabs"!

paul cottingham
01-06-2013, 3:02 PM
Being a west coaster, am totally rooting for the Seahawks. (unless they are playing my beloved Packers.) Love their coach, even when they are losing, he is enough entertainment to keep me watching.

David Helm
01-06-2013, 7:45 PM
It's official. Seahawks play Atlanta. RG who?

Shawn Pixley
01-06-2013, 9:42 PM
Shawn, ever wish you were still living there? I miss Whidbey Island quite a bit. Packers taking a lead into half-time.

I loved it there. I could have lived there forever. We had a nice craftsman house in the Admiral District looking back at downtown. I could bike into work. Salmon fish before work and eat it for dinner. It was great until someone maade me an offer I couldn't refuse. Seattle is a great place to live if you are willing to go out in the drizzle. I split season tickets to the Mariners back in the Kingdome before they got good. The '95 season was a wild ride. I saw a few Seahawks games as well but the weren't very good then.

Congratulations to the Packers!

Paul McGaha
01-07-2013, 8:00 AM
I don't know that I've ever seen a player hurting as bad as RG3 stay in a game. I don't think playing him was good for him or smart of the team. I think playing for Mike Shanahan of the Redskins is going to limit RG3's career to just a few years.

Seahawks played well and deserved the win.

PHM

Jim Stewart
01-07-2013, 8:40 AM
Well I am late in posting but I went with the Colts. I felt sorry for RGIII. I question why they played him. I just got an artificial knee last year after years of dis-function and pain. I have been X-country skiing with joy the last two weeks. Well now I have to go with Denver. It was sad to see Peyton leave here. More power to Peyton as long as he is not playing the Colts.

Quinn McCarthy
01-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Go Green Bay. 1 down 3 to go.

Quinn