PDA

View Full Version : Festool Donates ES 125 Drawing Prize

Keith Outten
04-28-2005, 7:35 AM
Festool - Bob Marino of Festool has donated a Festool ES 125 sander as a drawing prize for the SwapMeet. Festool has once again shown their support for our woodworking community. Bob has a personal commitment that will prevent him from joining us at the SwapMeet but we would like to thank him for making such a generous donation.

Frank Pellow
04-28-2005, 7:40 AM
Festool - Bob Marino of Festool has donated a Festool ES 125 sander as a drawing prize for the SwapMeet. Festool has once again shown their support for our woodworking community. Bob has a personal commitment that will prevent him from joining us at the SwapMeet but we would like to thank him for making such a generous donation.
Way to go Bob! :)

Sorry that I can't make it to the SwapMeet. :(

Jeff Sudmeier
04-28-2005, 8:50 AM
Boy with all these great prizes I really wish I could go to the swap meet!

Aaron Koehl
04-28-2005, 10:19 AM
Excuses, excuses! What could better than enjoying historic Colonial Williamsburg and walking the battle sites of the American Revolution at Yorktown? (And Swapping tools with fellow Creekers!) :D

Jim Becker
04-28-2005, 1:54 PM
Uncle Bob comes through again!! I'm sorry I'm going to miss the event, too, but one just can't be three places at once...unless it's online, of course! I hope the event goes well and look forward to the many pictures that I'm SURE folks will be posting...hint...hint... ;)