PDA

View Full Version : Outfeed table

Dale Rodabaugh
04-28-2005, 5:45 AM
Finally got around to building an outfeed table for my table saw yesterday.Now that its in place,I cant figure out why I didnt do it years ago.Sure makes a difference for ripping long stock.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Dave Brandt
04-28-2005, 6:41 AM
Sure you did :rolleyes: I don't see any outfeed table.

Jeff Sudmeier
04-28-2005, 8:50 AM
Dale, we would love to see pics of it! Good job on making the saw safer. It is one of the things that I need to do on my saw.

Ted Shrader
04-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Finally got around to building an outfeed table for my table saw yesterday.Now that its in place,I cant figure out why I didnt do it years ago.Sure makes a difference for ripping long stock.:confused: :confused: :confused:Dale -

Didn't build one, but bought one. SAME SENTIMENT!!!! Why didn't I do this long before now?

Ted

Von Bickley
04-28-2005, 2:20 PM
My out-feed table is 4' wide and 6.5' long with electrical receptacles on both sides. The table also serves as an assembly table. This table was the best improvement that I ever added to my shop. :)

Dale Rodabaugh
04-28-2005, 3:01 PM
Will have my wife take a pic and post it.She is the one who takes the pix.It is 4 ft.by 4 ft.:cool:

Chris Padilla
04-28-2005, 6:05 PM
Anyone pick up the new-fangled ones Woodpeckers is selling? Just curious if anyone saw one in person...thinkin' 'bout it....

Fred Voorhees
04-28-2005, 7:38 PM
One of the best improvements to my shop was building my outfeed table. I used some plans that Jim Becker had posted on his site. Not sure that he still has them on there, but they were pretty easy to follow and adapt to my contractors saw. It has made life vastly easier while using the saw for larger pieces. Not a regret about it!