PDA

View Full Version : Key Clip Art

Pete Simmons
04-27-2005, 6:59 AM
Anyone ever buy Vector Clip Art from these people. Around $40 for their Vector Art Fat pack.

Any Good?

Comments?

Pete Simmons
04-27-2005, 7:56 AM
I recently bought 750,000 images of Broderbund clip art at Staples. They forgot to mention one thing, over 500,000 of those images were only available via their web interface. I reminded them that there are millions of images available on the web.

I do not have the time or desire to search their images via the web. Broderbund is remiss in how they advertize their product. Staples, even with an opened software package did refund my $$$.

Mike Chance in Iowa
04-27-2005, 8:57 PM
Download their freebie stuff and you'll see. After a quick browse of their freebie stuff, I chose the delete button. It appears that they just took other vector work and are selling it under their label with some slight modifications.

Michel

Mike Mackenzie
04-28-2005, 12:45 PM
That Vector clip-art that they advertise for free is the exact clip art that Smart Designer has in there catalog and they have copy right notices on all of there images.

When I took the bait to download there free clip art and noticed that is was the same. I did the same thing Press the delete key.

However they get your e-mail add and now I continuously get e-mails from them I think they want to get e-mail address's for there purposes so they offer other companies clip art for free.

The whole thing smells a little fishy to me. (beware)