PDA

View Full Version : This painted floor would make you stop

Hal Flynt
04-26-2005, 12:28 PM
Imagine walking into this bathroom at a party, say just a tad tight.

Jeff Sudmeier
04-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Now that is too cool! I wonder if it is photoshopped. If not, man, that would be neat!

Hal Flynt
04-26-2005, 12:54 PM
A cousin sent this to me saying it was painted, but we don't know for sure.

I would venture to say that a poster or other large screen print was put down on the floor and the piping and reflections were painted on, then the whole thing clear coated.

Very cool indeed, BUT I don't think I could handle it every morning.

Bart Sharp
04-27-2005, 4:50 PM
Now that is too cool! I wonder if it is photoshopped. If not, man, that would be neat!

It's definitely Photo-chopped. The lighting on the floor is too even relative to the shadows in the rest of the room, like under the radiator. But man, what a great idea! I can see having some sort of cool screen printing like that made for a kids bathroom. How cool!

Carl Eyman
04-27-2005, 5:55 PM
A very close ham friend of mine- now deceased - had his shack in a room with a brick wall. His wife - a very talented painter - painted a piece of masonite to match the bricks. But she painted it to look like there had been a hole broken through the bricks. Through rhe hole you could see a girl in a bikini on a tropical beach. It was a real welcome sight in Chicagoland on a cold winter's night

Chris Padilla
04-28-2005, 1:06 PM
The poured concrete stoop leading up to my front door is a faux painted brick. Unless I point it out to folks, they really think it is brick. I should take a pic and post it later if I can remember.