PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mike Null

Randy Walker
12-19-2012, 12:55 AM

Just wanted to thank you Mike for a wonderful time when I was in ST.Louis a few weeks ago.

Mike invited me over for a visit to his shop. I had a wonderful time talking with him and seeing his operation. His shop is so versatile. He gave me some great ideas for my future expansion possibilities. Now if I can only reproduce that view out of his shop window.

Randy Walker

Mike Null
12-19-2012, 7:09 AM
Randy

It was good to meet you and I enjoyed the visit as well. I hope you have some time when you can share some of the unique things you're doing.

Steve Busey
12-19-2012, 7:31 AM
OK Mike, now we need a picture of that view!

Mike Null
12-19-2012, 7:37 AM
Steve

It looks better when the windows have been washed and there's either snow on the ground or leaves on the trees. At the moment none of those things have happened. Not to mention the neighborhood herd of deer which are eating somebody else's greenery at the moment.

Scott Shepherd
12-19-2012, 8:57 AM

Just wanted to thank you Mike for a wonderful time when I was in ST.Louis a few weeks ago.

Mike invited me over for a visit to his shop. I had a wonderful time talking with him and seeing his operation. His shop is so versatile. He gave me some great ideas for my future expansion possibilities. Now if I can only reproduce that view out of his shop window.

Randy Walker

I can't count the number of times Mike's helped me. He's a huge asset to this community and a super nice guy.

Thanks for all the help Mike!

Mike Null
12-19-2012, 9:19 AM
Steve
Thank you, but I recall having called you for help just as often.

Tim Bateson
12-19-2012, 9:22 AM
I can't count the number of times Mike's helped me. He's a huge asset to this community and a super nice guy.
Thanks for all the help Mike!

Ditto. Mike's been a great mentor.

Mike Null
12-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Thanks guys but I think we should just close this now.