PDA

View Full Version : Must be Offical Gloat Day!

Ron Huisinga
04-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Here's my contribution for the day ;)
http://www.huisinga.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=SAWSTOP

Waiting for the Fedex truck with the mobile base, it's been tracked to be in town for the last two days ...... Hmmm may need a work at home day !

Jeff Sudmeier
04-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Man ohh man does that look sweet! Congrats on the new, safer saw!

Mark Singer
04-26-2005, 10:32 AM
Ron,

That is a real designer saw! Use it safely....(oh yeah that is built in:confused: )

Per Swenson
04-26-2005, 10:36 AM
Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it?
If you are waiting for the HTc Base you are in for a treat!
I had my doubts until we put that baby on there.
Perfectly balanced, a 5 year old can move it with ease.
I am just plain old impressed.
Per

Alan See
04-26-2005, 10:37 AM
Sweet saw Ron! I like your outfeed table too. I'm gonn'a have to build me on o' them. A few buddies and I just horsed my Sawstop on to its mobile base this morning. When your base arrives, be careful lifting the saw. The edges of the cast iron table can be sharp. I cut myself a little bit. Hey! I cut my hand on a Sawstop, and the blade brake never fired. think I have grounds to sue?

JOSEPH GOVEA
04-26-2005, 1:18 PM
Ron, very nice. As Per said you will like the HTC mobile base. Good luck & enjoy.:)

Pete Salvatore
04-26-2005, 1:44 PM
Very, very nice. Just saw the demo video for this saw. That blade disappears quicker than my kids when there is work to be done. Good luck with it and, hopefully, you report back on how you like it.

Tyler Howell
04-26-2005, 1:47 PM
Shore is purdy:cool:

Enjoy

Rob Blaustein
04-26-2005, 2:32 PM
Congrats on the saw--looks great! Use it in good health, as my grandma used to say.

Quick question for you Sawstop owners: what did delivery cost? I recall some threads months ago that discussed this issue and it sounded like the lack of a distribution center made delivery to certain parts of the country VERY expensive. I have this recollection that it was going to cost one person close to $500--could that be?
-Rob

Ken Fitzgerald
04-26-2005, 3:04 PM
Congrats on the new saw Ron! I'm sure it'll serve you well! Besure to give us a review after you've used it for a while.

Dan Forman
04-26-2005, 3:12 PM
That is one fine looking saw, enjoy.

Dan

lou sansone
04-26-2005, 4:55 PM
I think I know why the upsurge in gloats... income tax refunds are all finally in ( for those who get money back that is, for some of us we gave uncle sam a very nice table saw this year)

lou