PDA

View Full Version : A Special Thank you And Gloat

Jeff Hamilton
05-05-2003, 11:18 PM
I would like to start this gloat off with a special thank you to my good friend and neighbor Terry Hatfield. This weekend with Terry's help my dust eliminator is complete. Folks the power of these dust collectors are unbelievable. If you happen to start noticing tools missing just look in the waste barrel under the collector. Again thank you Terry.
Jeff Hamilton

Terry Hatfield
05-05-2003, 11:38 PM
Jeff,

Glad to do it!!!! I appreciate the "loan" of your cyclone to test the new Cincinnati Fan impeller. I was feeling a bit under the gun on the test and using your cyclone sure helped.

You did a nice job on your cyclone and I can't wait to see it installed.

Folks...Jeff actually built one of my cyclone kits in 2 days. Yup...that's right...2 days. He did a really nice job even though I have to wonder about that Jet ivory paint he put on it!!:D

Thanks again Jeff. I really enjojed working with you in my shop. You are welcome here anytime.

Terry

Steve Clardy
05-06-2003, 10:15 AM
how about some pictures? Steve

Terry Hatfield
05-06-2003, 6:50 PM
Steve,

I will be paying a visit to Jeff's shop to test his system as soon as it is installed. Jeff has manufactured some really cool pipe hangers and such that will certainly need posting along with a complete review of the system.

More to come......

Terry

Steve Clardy
05-08-2003, 3:25 PM
Looking forward to it. STeve