PDA

View Full Version : Half Life$

charlie knighton
12-15-2012, 8:22 AM
cherry/basswood........

Jerry Marcantel
12-15-2012, 9:33 AM
Ok, Charlie, I see a hand, mining equipment, lightning bolts, and a Nuclear symbol with blue stuff around it. The image doesn't come up big enough to actually show me whether that is a bunch of cash, or a bunch of closely spaced houses. Can you elaborate..... Jerry (in Tucson)..

Roger Chandler
12-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Charlie......does this have something to do with the uranium mining controversy there in the Pittsylvania County area? This perhaps is your artists statement?

charlie knighton
12-15-2012, 12:12 PM
in Virginia we have a ban on mining and milling uranium. that ban is being challenged. Virginia is in the east, not a western dry climate state. the water basin of Norfolk is in the uranium deposit drainage area. then the problem of hurricanes (that is plural) , ask new york about sandy. usually the winds from a hurricane travel all the way to the Mississippi river and the great lakes. some of the ownership of the deposit is foreign held rumor has it. i saw what NAFTA did to the banking industry, jobs, unemployment, and livelihood of America. i hope this is not overturned. Lt. Governer Bill Bolling has announced his opposition, while Sen. John Watkins has announced plans to lift the uranium ban.

Jerry.....cash or houses ....the viewer has to make up their minds as what it means to themselves

Roger.....yes, yes