PDA

View Full Version : SwapMeet Web Page is Up

Keith Outten
04-25-2005, 2:53 PM
In spite of my limited web design expertise I have just uploaded the web page for our SwapMeet on May 14th.

I will continue to update the web page as information becomes available, right up to the day before the event.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/swapmeet

Keith Ratliff
04-27-2005, 3:01 AM
Just trying to keep this post on the first page

Tim Morton
04-28-2005, 6:43 AM
Looks like a great time, sure wish I lived closer. I noticed in opening the page in Firefox and Safari the type runs into the right side of the wood grain. It does not do it in IE..but who uses IE anymore?:D

Ken Salisbury
04-28-2005, 7:12 AM
Looks like a great time, sure wish I lived closer. I noticed in opening the page in Firefox and Safari the type runs into the right side of the wood grain. It does not do it in IE..but who uses IE anymore?:D

I ue Firefox and it works fine for me

Tim Morton
04-28-2005, 7:17 AM
I ue Firefox and it works fine for me

I should have pointed out that I am on a mac, that might be causing the problem..but who uses a mac anymore?
:D

John Miliunas
05-22-2005, 9:57 PM
Yup, sure do wish I lived closer! :( I"ll bet a great time was had by all and there were certainly a LOT of great prizes, to boot! :) Maybe one 'o these years....:) :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
05-22-2005, 10:04 PM
Yup, sure do wish I lived closer! :( I"ll bet a great time was had by all and there were certainly a LOT of great prizes, to boot! :) Maybe one 'o these years....:) :cool:
John,

We will need to "car pool". Team driving would be needed I spose :)

John Miliunas
05-22-2005, 10:18 PM
John,

We will need to "car pool". Team driving would be needed I spose :)

Hey Jeff, now there's an idea!:) Hmmm...wonder how long it really WOULD take to get out there!:) :cool: