PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with my laser please help.

Chris S Martin
12-09-2012, 9:08 PM
I made a post last week about my laser not working. Well it will do everything but kick in the laser. I pushed the test button on the power supply and it burnt a hole so I am not sure what it is. I am wondering if I hit something in my software or can I do a default reset on the software or is it something else. or could it be a computer problem. Thanks for any help. I have a GWEIKE 500 with Lasercut 5.3. Can I bypass the magnet switch to see if it is it.

Rodne Gold
12-10-2012, 1:09 AM
There might be 2 areas which you can check , thats the magnets AND there might be a flow sensor that will stop the laser firing if there is no water flow. Ask Gweike how to access the machine settings , you can turn off either in software. You can also bypass both of em at the control card itself , ask your suppliers.

Lucy Lee
12-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Hi Chris,
after seeing your decription,our engineer doubt,if your machine is USB one, maybe the biggest possible is the setting in software something wrong ,the laser power should be >=15 ,if lower than this ,then maybe it will not give lasers.
However if your machine is PCI one ,maybe problems with others such as signals, so like Rodney says ,you would better to contact my collegue,who sold this machine to you ,cause she or he will be much more familiar with this machine ,and we will try all our bests to help you

Hope your questions can be solved earlier

Best Regards
Lucy Lee

I made a post last week about my laser not working. Well it will do everything but kick in the laser. I pushed the test button on the power supply and it burnt a hole so I am not sure what it is. I am wondering if I hit something in my software or can I do a default reset on the software or is it something else. or could it be a computer problem. Thanks for any help. I have a GWEIKE 500 with Lasercut 5.3. Can I bypass the magnet switch to see if it is it.

Chris S Martin
12-12-2012, 9:05 PM
Sorry I haven't replied but again you guys are spot on. It was my magnet switch, not sure what was wrong but I took off one of the magnets and stuck it straight on and it started to work. I attached the magnet back to the lid and it is now working thanks to everyone.