PDA

View Full Version : T-9 Boeshield outstanding customer service experience

Jack Lemley
12-09-2012, 6:27 PM
Hay Gang,

It is not often tha I get customer service above and beyond so when I do I need to tell others about it. I bought a 12oz can of Boeshield lubricant a couple of years ago. I have probably used all of an ounce out of the can. The other day I stupidly dropped the can and the spray valve broke off making the remaining 11 oz useless. I originally tought I just needthe valave and I could get the can working again so on the oft chance T-9 (PMS-Products) had any spare valves laying around went to their website and found a customer service email and sent an email expaining my problem. Two days later a got a phone call from a very nice lady who was responding to my email. I explained the situationand she id they would get a vaklve out to me and if that didn't fix it they would lookat other alternatives. Five days later I received a brand new 12 oz can of Boeshield!! I bought the can I broke from a retailer probably Woodcraft or Rockler don't remember which and not direct from T-9. Also, after the T-9 lady and I talked I re-examined the can and the valve stem (which was broke) can not be replaced just the spray head so the spray head would not hav helped me anyway.

Thanks and Kudos to the T-9 Boeshield folks!!!!!!

Jack:D