PDA

View Full Version : Blade Gloat!

Kevin Gerstenecker
05-05-2003, 7:37 PM
After seeing many references here in regards to the Wood Slicer Blade from the good folks at Highland Hardware, I just recieved my new blade. I promptly installed it on my Band Saw, adjusted the guides, and let 'er rip! I never knew a blade could cut so smooth! :D
After resawing some Padouk and Cherry, to say I was impressed is an understatement.............it was more like awe. This has to be the best $30.00 I ever spent. Great service from Highland Hardward also............and a great free pencil too! Just another thing I learned here at Saw Mill Creek............thanks to everyone for the advice. Did I mention that I LOVE this new blade? :p

Bruce Page
05-05-2003, 9:24 PM
Kevin, I remember the first time I installed a Timberwolf blade in my Rockwell 14” BS, I had always used the regular old Delta blades that the local lumberyard sold. After the first cut with the TW, there's no way I’ll ever use an OEM blade again. The difference was night & day.

When you go into court, you’re putting your fate into the hands of 12 people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty. -- Norm Crosby