PDA

View Full Version : Peachtree Woodworking

Kieran Kammerer
11-30-2012, 3:33 PM
Are they usually slow shipping orders out? Ordered Monday, still not shipped. Thanks. Kieran

Mark Engel
11-30-2012, 3:42 PM
Yup. It seems to usually take them a few days to get the product out the door.

Tom Giles
11-30-2012, 6:10 PM
I called them yesterday evening and placed an order. I got an email notice this morning that my order has shipped. So...

Bill Bukovec
11-30-2012, 7:57 PM
My order was shipped right away.

I placed an order on Wednesday evening. The promotional code didn"t "take".

I emailed them immediately and said cancel my order.

The next day I received an email 30 minutes after the customer service department opened.

They said they would honor the promo code.

So I went ahead with the order and they shipped it.

I thought that was pretty good service and will probaby order from them again.

Bill

Kieran Kammerer
11-30-2012, 8:17 PM
I emailed customer service last evening about my order. I was told it would ship today and I would receive a confirmatory email later today. So far the order is still in the processing stage and no email. Looks like I will be going elsewhere.

Kevin Guarnotta
12-01-2012, 8:46 AM
I've ordered a few things from them the last couple months. usually a pretty quick turnaround. I don't think anything took longer than a week. Maybethey are already getting backed up with holiday orders?

glenn bradley
12-01-2012, 8:57 AM
Yes. I have to call and rattle them about half the time. The "it will ship today" is the usual response and it usually does. Logistics management by "squeaky-wheel" maybe?

Kurt Cady
12-01-2012, 10:17 AM
They have an archaic system over there. After you place an order it needs to be manually entered again. And then manually picked and packed and shipped.

My orders ship slow because I choose pick-up, and it takes me a while to make it over there :) :).

But when I make an order, I have to input their store address as the shipping address, and my receipt says I am paying the shipping fee. Once it is manually re-entered, the person realizes it is a store pick-up and subtracts the fee before submitting the charge to the CC company.

Like I said. Archaic

Kieran Kammerer
12-01-2012, 12:10 PM
Heard back from customer support this AM. Sounds like recent sale resulted in numerous orders. Seems they are having problems keeping up with the orders. I guess I can't let it get to me, however in the age of internet sales/competition, motto should really be under promise and over deliver, not visa-versa.