PDA

View Full Version : Gweike Laser not firing

Chris S Martin
11-28-2012, 10:42 PM
Well it has been awhile since I have been on here. But I know if anyone can help it would be the members of this forum. I have a LG500 GWEIKE and I went down stairs tonight and was going to cut a ornament and I cut the outside and when It stopped I flipped it over to engrave and I hit start and nothing. I tried another file and now it will not fire. I replaced the tube about 3 or 4 months ago but have used it about 10 hrs. maybe. Just wondering if it is my tube, power supply or something else. How can I test the power supply. Thanks for any help

Lucy Lee
11-29-2012, 1:10 AM
Hi Chris,
How about the red ,green and yellow light on laser power? and we have some test videos, you can ask your sales representitive to help you

Hope it will become better

Best Regards
Lucy

Well it has been awhile since I have been on here. But I know if anyone can help it would be the members of this forum. I have a LG500 GWEIKE and I went down stairs tonight and was going to cut a ornament and I cut the outside and when It stopped I flipped it over to engrave and I hit start and nothing. I tried another file and now it will not fire. I replaced the tube about 3 or 4 months ago but have used it about 10 hrs. maybe. Just wondering if it is my tube, power supply or something else. How can I test the power supply. Thanks for any help

Larry Robinson
11-29-2012, 10:45 PM
Check to see if the magnetic safety switch on the door is working properly. Mine went a couple of months ago and it would not fire until I replaced it.