PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Experience

Michael Moscicki
11-21-2012, 11:21 PM
After the estimated delivery date having past, I still did not receive my Craftsman 130.26620 router. Worried, I messaged the seller and have note received a reply after 24 hours. I decided to look through his feedback again. Low and behold there was one negative feedback left less than 24 hours before the end of the auction, from someone who did not receive the exact same item I won in auction. The item I was bidding on was apparently a re-listed item. I did not see that particular feedback when I first placed my bid and he had 32 positive and 1 neutral in his lifespan on Ebay since June 2012. Sellers, who he brought items from, commented on his fast payment and were happy from him. Buyers commented on fast shipping and receiving the items as described.

Opened a case with Ebay and will most likely be looking for a new router. Now I will have to check if the item was sold before to avoid something like this. Anyone have any similar issues?

Jerome Stanek
11-22-2012, 6:30 AM
I always look at the items he sold for feed back a lot of times they buy cheap stuff to get good feed back before they start selling expensive items.

Brian Elfert
11-22-2012, 8:34 AM
It may be something as simple as the winner of the previous auction never paid for the item so it got re-listed.

Matt Meiser
11-22-2012, 11:15 AM
You don't have a tracking number?

Michael Moscicki
11-22-2012, 1:08 PM
You don't have a tracking number?

Nope. Paid right after auction on November 9 and never received a tracking number.

Matt Meiser
11-22-2012, 1:12 PM
Then I'd go ahead and report to EBay. Maybe the seller was affected by Sandy but at this point I'd worry about protecting yourself too.

Michael Moscicki
11-22-2012, 1:19 PM
Seller is from Kansas City and the previous buyer used buy it know. Already did and am keeping my eyes open on ebay for another router.