PDA

View Full Version : My "Other" Love

Fred Voorhees
04-22-2005, 9:18 PM
I posted a query about a week or so ago, asking if anyone knew of a website that hosted video files. There were a number of people out there in the "web world" from another site that I frequent that wanted to see the weekly dirt track stock car racing action that I attend. Well, I found a free site and I have posted a small video from opening night three weeks ago at the New Egypt Speedway. This is my usual weekly Saturday night haunt. For nearly thirty years, I composed weekly racing columns and racing event reports for both racing publications and local metropolitan papers. Also did radio and local cable-access television color commentating gigs as well as announcing at New Egypt and various other stuff in the sport.

Those that care to see a small vid of my weekly racing viewing habit can get a gander at the link below. It will take you to the hosting site and you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the "free" download" link. That will take you to a second page where you again scroll to the bottom of the page and wait approximately 30 seconds for the download link to appear. Click the link and enjoy the vid. Sounds like a little bit of work, but its really not.

Here's the link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/1389944/040905nesmod1.wmv.html

Boyd Gathwright
04-22-2005, 9:46 PM
Fred, that's pretty neat ;).

Boyd

I posted a query about a week or so ago, asking if anyone knew of a website that hosted video files. There were a number of people out there in the "web world" from another site that I frequent that wanted to see the weekly dirt track stock car racing action that I attend. Well, I found a free site and I have posted a small video from opening night three weeks ago at the New Egypt Speedway. This is my usual weekly Saturday night haunt. For nearly thirty years, I composed weekly racing columns and racing event reports for both racing publications and local metropolitan papers. Also did radio and local cable-access television color commentating gigs as well as announcing at New Egypt and various other stuff in the sport.

Those that care to see a small vid of my weekly racing viewing habit can get a gander at the link below. It will take you to the hosting site and you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the "free" download" link. That will take you to a second page where you again scroll to the bottom of the page and wait approximately 30 seconds for the download link to appear. Click the link and enjoy the vid. Sounds like a little bit of work, but its really not.

Here's the link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/1389944/040905nesmod1.wmv.html