PDA

View Full Version : Clamps, Claps, Clamps!!!

John M. Cioffi
04-22-2005, 12:40 PM
HI All,
Has anyone taken advantage of the clamp sale atalltools.com???
Gross Stable's signed by Scott Phillips,all sizes. I had to purchase 4 18', so now I have 4 of 12,18,24".
Check it out. I don't know how long it is on for.
Happy Clamping!!
John....the clamp rack is getting full...:D

Ken Salisbury
04-22-2005, 12:52 PM
How about a link John ??

John Miliunas
04-22-2005, 1:13 PM
How about a link John ??

Not positive if this is what John C. is referring to, but it's a pretty good bet:
http://www.allprotools.com/store/index.htm I've purchased the bulk of my GS clamps from these folks. Great place to deal with!:) :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
04-22-2005, 2:16 PM
HI All,
Has anyone taken advantage of the clamp sale atalltools.com???
Gross Stable's signed by Scott Phillips,all sizes. I had to purchase 4 18', so now I have 4 of 12,18,24".
Check it out. I don't know how long it is on for.
Happy Clamping!!
John....the clamp rack is getting full...:D

Wow!! 18 footers eh?? I have heard of some super long clamps, but man, I would think they would be hard to store :)

Congrats on the purchase!

Bart Leetch
04-22-2005, 4:17 PM
Not positive if this is what John C. is referring to, but it's a pretty good bet:
http://www.allprotools.com/store/index.htm I've purchased the bulk of my GS clamps from these folks. Great place to deal with!:) :cool:Gee John

I'm starting to feel like Whimpy from the Popeye cartoon. Could you loan me a full bank account which I'll gladly return Tuesday "EMPTY" so that I can buy clamps today.

Heck I just go my first 2 quick grip clamps with the promo a Lowes. Buy 2 12" clamps for $20 & get Fine Woodworking free for 1 year.

Other than that HF is where I buy light duty bar clamps, aluminum tube clamps. & 3/4" pipe clamps.

But I like hanging out with either the very rich or the tool poor. :eek: :D

I know these type of clamps make squaring up a glue up faster. Time I got plenty of Money is where I fall a little short. :eek:

Karl Laustrup
04-22-2005, 9:02 PM
I already took advantage of this sale. It is an excellent price even with shipping. I think the sale goes through the end of April, but don't quote me on that.

I have a good start on clamps having 4 each of 12", 18", 32", 40", 48" and now 8 of the 24" GS Scott Phillips clamps. Plus I have some pipe clamps and some others of the quick clamp variety.

While I do believe you can never have enough clamps, I think I have enough to selectively purchase only during good sales such as this now.

John M. Cioffi
04-23-2005, 10:06 AM
Hi All you Clamp-its.

Sorry Ken, I forgot to add the link.
Thanks John M. for adding the link.
Jeff - Those 18 footers are what's holding my shop together! You better get some in a hurry. They also work great as spreaders for making the "dog-house" more cumfortable.
So far, I've gotten through with the last couple of orders.:eek:
Get your orders in guys & gals. This is a great deal!

Happy Clamping.
John:D