PDA

View Full Version : Excellent JessEm customer service!

Greg Urwiller
11-12-2012, 8:59 PM
Saturday I posted a problem I was having with my "new" (been sitting in the shop for 1 1/2 yrs) JessEm Mast-R-Lift. When I wasn't smart enough to figure it out right away, I emailed JessEm about it. Now I've emailed companies before like this, but pretty much have never gotten a response. When I got home from work today I had an email from them basically telling me to do what I finally figured out yesterday. I'm pretty impressed! First, the Mast-R-Lift is very well built, a quality, heavy duty fixture. Heavy duty enough that I overthought the process and made it into a problem! Anyway, I'm impressed with the lift and especially the prompt, spot on solution that JessEm provided. Not really used to that much anymore. Greg

Nick Lazz
11-12-2012, 11:33 PM
I have the Mast-R-Lift and am very happy with it. Nice to know they have good customer service when you need it.

John Fabre
11-13-2012, 12:24 AM
JessEm custom built me a 52" fence for my 48" router table a couple years back. To top it off, they also custom cut a extra length rod for my Mite R Slide to fit the fence. http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/Smileys/extras/2thumbs.gif

Rick Fisher
11-13-2012, 3:45 AM
Yeah.. Jessem is good on customer service .. I have 2 of their lifts and a bunch of other stuff .. There is lots of competition in that business now, but having contacted Jessem myself and received the same type of service, I try to support them ..

I think as WW'er's when we reward the companies that care, we encourage them .. That goes for Jessem, LN, LV and a bunch more ..

Jim Neeley
11-13-2012, 4:19 AM
+1, Rick!!

fRED mCnEILL
11-15-2012, 1:14 AM
My recent experience hasn't been QUITE as good. I was in the market for a dowelling jig and emailed them 3 days ago with a question I had on their jig. Still haven't heard back but its a moot point now as I bought the competitors unit.
To me email is like a phone call to be answered asap.
I manufacture a product and have a business website. I am amazed at the number of times people comment on how "fast" I get back to them. If I am not at my computer I can generally acknowlege their enquiy on my Iphone and follow up with a full response later. (its too damn hard to type on an iphone) LOL

Regards

Fred M.